Financial support for non-profit community initiatives.
Rose & Kiernan, Inc.’s Charitable Foundation was established in 2002 to support not-for-profit initiatives in the communities where Rose & Kiernan employees live, work and raise their families.
We are proud of the recognition we have received in our communities. Below is a sampling of the awards we have received in recent years:
- 2011 - Bivona Child Advocacy Center has named Jorge Weiss as the 2011 Champion for Children.
- 2010 - Marrakech, Inc. Founders’ Corporate Citizenship Award
- 2010 - FFIC Catskill Fire Company Presentation
- 2009 - Corporate Philanthropy Award - Mid Hudson Association of Fund Raising Professionals
- 2009 - Community Service Award - Putnam County Chapter NYS Association of Retarded Citizens
- 2009 - United Way, Gold Award
- 2009 - Albany Colonie Regional Chamber of Commerce, Spirit of the Chamber Award
- 2008 - Northeast Parent & Child Society, Champion for Children of the Capital Region Award
- 2007 - The Business Review, Large Company of the Year
- 2007 - Junior Achievement Bowl-a-thon Top Dollar Raised Award, Insurance Competition
- 2007 - Capital District YMCA, President's Award - Joseph F. Vitale
- 2006 - Astor Home For Children, Community Service Award – Charles R. Daniels, III
- 2006 - United Way, Gold Award
- 2006 - National Kidney Foundation of Northeast New York, Corporate Philanthropy Award
- 2005 - United Way, Gold Award
- 2004 - Anderson Center For Autism, Community Service Award – Charles R. Daniels, III
- 2004 - United Way, Gold Award
- 2003 - Community Foundation of Dutchess, Community Service Award – Charles R. Daniels, III
- 2003 - Boy Scouts of America, Community Service Award – Charles R. Daniels, III
- 2002 - United Way, Gold Award
- 2002 - Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce, VanRensselaer Award
- 2002 - Capital District YMCA, President's Award - John F. Murray, Jr.
- 2001 - United Way - Hands on Capitaland
- 2001 - Parsons Child and Family Center, Humanitarian Award - Parson's Community Award