Commercial Lines Client Manager
An employee owned firm, Rose & Kiernan is a leading provider of risk management, insurance, employee benefits, and surety services in the Northeast. With 200 employees working in 14 offices our mission is to provide our clients and prospective customers’ unparalleled products and services.
R&K recognizes that our clients want products and services built around their unique needs, provided by leading insurance professionals with deep expertise in their industries and markets. Our goal is to attract team members that think and act like owners, provide our customers exceptional service and deliver cost-effective solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
We have an exciting opportunity for a property & casualty Commercial Accounts Client Manager in our Fishkill, Kingston or East Greenbush, NY location.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to major account clients, producers and company personnel
- Check coverage forms for accurate coverage for new and existing clients
- Negotiate renewal premiums with carriers
- First notice of claims
- Recommending additional coverage’s
- Processing change requests
- Assisting clients with solving their insurance related problems
- Issuing Certificates of Insurance and ID cards
- Understands the implications of situations and uses sound judgment when deciding what to do.
- Identifies problems and develops resourceful solutions.
- In-depth insurance product knowledge
- Translates features and benefits of our products to customers with confidence
- Interpersonal skills with a strong sense of urgency.
Candidate will have:
- 5 years commercial lines, property and casualty experience required
- Knowledge/experience with municipalities, school districts and not for profits
- State appropriate Property and Casualty license
- Demonstrated competency is the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- An advanced P&C industry designation (i.e. CPCU, ARM, CIC, etc…)
- Experience with Epic preferred
R&K offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with one of the nation’s fastest growing and highly profitable insurance brokerage firms.
Please send your resume, with cover letter and salary requirements to: Rose & Kiernan, Inc., Attention: Hiring Manager, 99 Troy Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061 or preferably by email to email@example.com