Employee Benefits Client Manager
An employee owned firm, Rose & Kiernan is a leading provider of risk management, insurance, employee benefits, and surety services in New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. With over 200 employees working in our 14 offices our mission is to provide our clients and prospective customers’ unparalleled products and services.
R&K recognizes that our clients require products and services built around their unique needs, provided by leading insurance professionals with deep expertise in their industries and markets. Our goal is to attract team members that think and act like owners, provide our customers exceptional service and deliver cost-effective solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Employee Benefits Client Manager in our East Greenbush NY location.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, accurate and professional service to our small & mid-size clients, producers and company personnel
- Answer inquiries from new and existing customers
- Explain employee benefits in a clear and concise manner
- Document all email and phone correspondence
- Inform and educate clients regarding immerging healthcare issues & compliance including but not limited to – ACA, ERISA, State Mandates, HIPPA, COBRA, etc.
- Coordinate open enrollment process, member materials, ID cards, etc.
- Manage renewal process according to client expectations and carrier requirement
- Highly customer focused
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Problem solver and ability to develop resourceful solutions.
- In-depth insurance product knowledge – all lines of employee benefits
- Translates features and benefits of our products to customers with confidence
- Professional communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and committed to accuracy
Candidate will have:
- 3 years Employee Benefits experience required
- State appropriate Accident & Health license
- Demonstrated competency using Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel
- Strong, professional oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Applied System EPIC Platform preferred
R&K offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with one of the nation’s fastest growing and highly profitable insurance brokerage firms.
Please send your resume, with cover letter and salary requirements to: Rose & Kiernan, Inc., Attention: Hiring Manager, 99 Troy Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061 or preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org