Employee Benefits Client Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an Employee Benefits Client Manager in our East Greenbush NY location.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, accurate and professional service to our small & mid-size clients, producers and company personnel
- Answer inquiries from new and existing customers
- Explain employee benefits in a clear and concise manner
- Document all email and phone correspondence
- Inform and educate clients regarding immerging healthcare issues & compliance including but not limited to – ACA, ERISA, State Mandates, HIPPA, COBRA, etc.
- Coordinate open enrollment process, member materials, ID cards, etc.
- Manage renewal process according to client expectations and carrier requirement
- Highly customer focused
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Problem solver and ability to develop resourceful solutions.
- In-depth insurance product knowledge – all lines of employee benefits
- Translates features and benefits of our products to customers with confidence
- Professional communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and committed to accuracy
Candidate will have:
- 3 years Employee Benefits experience required
- State appropriate Accident & Health license
- Demonstrated competency using Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel
- Strong, professional oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Applied System EPIC Platform preferred
R&K offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with one of the nation’s fastest growing and highly profitable insurance brokerage firms.
Please send your resume, with cover letter and salary requirements to: Rose & Kiernan, Inc., Attention: Hiring Manager, 99 Troy Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061 or preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org