Employee Benefits Client Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an Employee Benefits Client Manager in our East Greenbush, NY location.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to mid-size to large clients, producers and company personnel
- Answer telephone and in-person inquiries from new and existing customers
- Explain coverage to insured’s’ giving clear and accurate information
- Document all written and phone conversation
- Inform and educate clients regarding immerging healthcare issues – ACA, ERISA, State Mandates, HIPPA, COBRA, etc.
- Coordinate open enrollment process, member materials, ID cards, etc.
- Knowledge of Zywave, HR360 a plus
- Manage renewal process according to client expectations and carrier requirement
- Understands the implications of situations and exercises sound judgment in making decisions.
- Identifies problems and develops resourceful solutions.
- In-depth insurance product knowledge
- Translates features and benefits of our products to customers with confidence
- Interpersonal skills with a strong sense of urgency.
Candidate will have:
- 3 years Employee Benefits experience required
- State appropriate Accident & Health license
- Experience with Community & Experience Rated Health Plans
- Demonstrated competency is the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Applied System EPIC Platform
R&K offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with one of the nation’s fastest growing and highly profitable insurance brokerage firms.
Please send your resume, with cover letter and salary requirements to: Rose & Kiernan, Inc., Attention: Hiring Manager, 99 Troy Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061 or preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org