Flexible Spending/HRA Administrator
An employee owned firm, Rose & Kiernan is a leading provider of risk management, insurance, employee benefits, and surety services in the Northeast. With 200 employees working in 12 offices our mission is to provide our clients and prospective customers’ unparalleled products and services.
R&K recognizes that our clients want products and services built around their unique needs, provided by leading insurance professionals with deep expertise in their industries and markets. Our goal is to attract team members that think and act like owners, provide our customers exceptional service and deliver cost-effective solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time, Section 125/HRA Benefits Clerical/Customer Service Administrator in our East Greenbush, NY location.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer inquires
- Document all written and phone conversations
- Manage transactions and inquiries received via the web
- Provide courteous customer service to internal and external customers
- Understands the implications of situations and uses sound judgment when deciding what to do.
- Identifies problems ,develops resourceful solutions and possesses the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills with a strong sense of urgency
- Communicate in a positive manner
Candidate will have:
- Excel Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to Learn
- Time Management Skills
R&K offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with one of the nation’s fastest growing and highly profitable insurance brokerage firms.
Please send your resume, with cover letter and salary requirements to: Rose & Kiernan, Inc., Attention :Hiring Manager,99 Troy Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061 or preferably by email to email@example.com