Personal Lines Client Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a property & casualty Personal Lines Client Manager in our East Greenbush, Fishkill, Pittsford, NY locations.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to major account clients, producers and company personnel
- Answer telephone and in-person inquiries from new and existing customers
- Explain coverage to insured’s’ giving clear and accurate information
- Responsible for New Business, Cross- Selling book of business
- Rating of customers using PL Rater and carrier websites
- Document all written and phone conversation
- Billing and policy inquires on carrier websites
- Issuing ID cards
- Quoting and issuing new business
- Understands the implications of situations and exercises sound judgment in making decisions.
- Identifies problems and develops resourceful solutions.
- In-depth insurance product knowledge
- Translates features and benefits of our products to customers with confidence
- Interpersonal skills with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong advisory skills to cross-sell, up-sell and write new business
Candidate will have:
- 3 years personal lines, property and casualty experience required
- State appropriate Property and Casualty license
- Demonstrated competency is the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Applied System EPIC Platform preferred
R&K offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with one of the nation’s fastest growing and highly profitable insurance brokerage firms.
Please send your resume, with cover letter and salary requirements to: Rose & Kiernan, Inc., Attention: Hiring Manager, 99 Troy Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061 or preferably by email to email@example.com