Personal Lines Client Manager
An employee owned firm, Rose & Kiernan is a leading provider of risk management, insurance, employee benefits, and surety services in New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. With 200 employees working in our 14 offices our mission is to provide our clients and prospective customers’ unparalleled products and services.
R&K recognizes that our clients require products and services built around their unique needs, provided by leading insurance professionals with deep expertise in their industries and markets. Our goal is to attract team members that think and act like owners, provide our customers exceptional service and deliver cost-effective solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
We have an exciting opportunity for a property & casualty Personal Lines Client Manager in our Watertown, NY location.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to major account clients, producers and company personnel
- Answer telephone and in-person inquiries from new and existing customers
- Explain coverage to insured’s’ giving clear and accurate information
- Responsible for New Business, Cross- Selling book of business
- Rating of customers using PL Rater and carrier websites
- Document all written and phone conversation
- Billing and policy inquires on carrier websites
- Issuing ID cards
- Quoting and issuing new business
- Understands the implications of situations and exercises sound judgment in making decisions.
- Identifies problems and develops resourceful solutions.
- In-depth insurance product knowledge
- Translates features and benefits of our products to customers with confidence
- Interpersonal skills with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong advisory skills to cross-sell, up-sell and write new business
Candidate will have:
- 3 years personal lines, property and casualty experience required
- State appropriate Property and Casualty license
- Demonstrated competency is the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Applied System EPIC Platform preferred
R&K offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with one of the nation’s fastest growing and highly profitable insurance brokerage firms.
Please send your resume, with cover letter and salary requirements to: Rose & Kiernan, Inc., Attention: Hiring Manager, 99 Troy Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061 or preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org