Property & Casualty Commercial Lines Technician
We have an exciting opportunity for a Property & Casualty Commercial Lines Technician within our organization.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Review and analysis of policy documents for coverage accuracy, completeness and professionalism, while maintaining agency time standards for policy and endorsement release to customers.
- Review of downloaded policies and endorsements received from carrier electronic files.
- Appropriate review, analysis and editing of agency applications, including file review and communication with Customer Service Representatives, Marketing Directors and Company Underwriting staff.
- Accurate invoicing of both direct bill and agency bill items, including installment plans.
- Processing, documenting and follow up on change requests; and the necessary written and verbal communication with Underwriters and Customer Service Representatives regarding outstanding items.
- Recommending additional coverages and coverage enhancements upon policy reviews.
- Identifies problems and is independent in developing resourceful solutions.
- In-depth insurance product knowledge and the ability to read, analyze and understand Commercial Lines insurance policy language.
- Interpersonal skills with a strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced, production oriented environment.
- High ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
Candidate will have:
- 2 years commercial lines, property and casualty experience required.
- Demonstrated competency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, including a sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Applied Systems EPIC Platform desired
- State appropriate Property & Casualty License and insurance designations a plus.
R&K offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with one of the nation’s fastest growing and highly profitable insurance brokerage firms. Please send your resume, with cover letter and salary requirements to: Rose & Kiernan, Inc., Attention: Hiring Manager, 99 Troy Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061 or preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org