An employee owned firm, Rose & Kiernan is a leading provider of risk management, insurance, employee benefits, and surety services in the Northeast. With 200 employees working in 14 offices our mission is to provide our clients and prospective customers’ unparalleled products and services.
R&K recognizes that our clients want products and services built around their unique needs, provided by leading insurance professionals with deep expertise in their industries and markets. Our goal is to attract team members that think and act like owners, provide our customers exceptional service and deliver cost-effective solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist in our East Greenbush, NY location.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone
- Direct customers on the telephone to the appropriate customer service representative
- Maintain clean professional reception area that reflects a business atmosphere.
- Directs incoming faxes to appropriate employee
- Professional attire and attitude
- Professional Appearance
- Interpersonal skills with a strong sense of urgency.
Candidate will have:
- Demonstrated competency is the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience working with the public
- Applied Epic experience preferred
R&K offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with one of the nation’s fastest growing and highly profitable insurance brokerage firms.
Please send your resume, with cover letter and salary requirements to: Rose & Kiernan, Inc., Attention: Hiring Manager, 99 Troy Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061 or preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org